In this thread you will learn how to interact with 4 Tier-1 Airdrop using one strategy.
LayerZero, zkSync, Arbitrum Nova, Polygon zkEVM.
Use a simple strategy 👇🏻
Bridge to zkSync:
• Go to http://app.interport.fi/1/324/ETH/ETH & Connect your wallet.
• Select the source network and token.
• Enter the amount for the bridge.
• Select zkSync Network as the destination and choose the token.
• Click on the “Swap” button to start the bridge.
You can choose between the Arbitrum and Polygon networks.
Mint domain & Bridge domain.
• Visit http://app.zkns.domains and connect your wallet.
• Choose the zkSync Network from the available options.
• Choose a domain name you want to register and click on the “Search” button.
• If the domain name is available, click on the “Available” button.
• Choose the desired rent period for the domain.
• Click on the “Request to Register with ETH” button.
• Go to “My Profile” section & Click on domain you’ve minted.
• Click on “Cross Chain” button & Select the destination network for the bridge.
• Click on “Approve” -> “Crosschain” buttons to start the bridge process.
Mint & Bridge NFT to Arbitrum Nova.
• Go to https://l2telegraph.xyz & Connect your wallet.
• Jump to “Bridge NFT” section & Click on “Mint” button to mint test NFT.
• Scroll down & Click on “Bridge NFT” button to start the bridge.
• Go to https://l2telegraph.xyz.
• Repeat both steps for the Polygon zkEVM network.
Mint & Bridge NFT to other chains:
• Go to https://minter.merkly.com & Connect your wallet.
• Click on “Mint” button to mint test NFT & Select the Polygon zkEVM and Arbitrum Nova network.
• Click on “Bridge” to start the bridge process.